Dalavon Doggy Daycare Terms & Conditions
What You Need To Know
Charges for Dog Boarding are for a 24-hour period. An additional £1 per hour, per dog, will apply for collections on the last day, outside of a 24hr timeframe. If your dog(s) is not collected on the final day by our closing time of 7pm, then it (they) will need to be boarded overnight, and a boarding charge (plus any additional costs for food etc), will be levied upon the owners return.
Charges for Daycare are for up to a 12-hour period, between 7am & 7pm. If pick up is going to be after 7pm, then dogs must be booked in for Boarding, subject to available space.
For Boarding: Full refund or no charge, for full or part cancellations notified to us more than 30 days prior to the start of any Boarding Booking.
For notice of 30 days or less, no refunds will be given, and if the booking has not yet been paid for, full payment will be expected for the relevant booking.
For Daycare: Full refund up to 12 hours before start.
4. Drop off and collection for both Boarding &and Daycare is between 7am-9am, and 12 noon-7pm, by prior arrangement.
5. We offer one night Boarding or Daycare at a trial price (after a Meet & Greet has taken place), to see if your dog is happy staying with us - please note: this offer is only for new customers, for the first stay, cannot be used more than once, and cannot be used on Bank Holiday dates.
6. Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter periods incur a 25% supplement, which you will be advised of at the time of booking.
7. We carefully schedule our time to serve you and our other clients, therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last-minute changes to pet care.
8. For us to consider your dog(s) for Home Boarding, you need to make an appointment for a Meet & Greet at our house, with your dog(s). There is no charge for the Meet & Greet, and it usually takes less than 1 hour.
9. Vaccination certificates must be attached to our online Registration Form, and again, a copy sent to us after each yearly booster has been given. Failure to do so, will result in the dog(s) not being able to stay.
10. Dogs from different households may be boarded subject to the following:
Obtaining written consent of each household showing confirmation that they agree to their dogs to be boarded with others.
Separation of dogs from different households in secure areas if left unattended.
We only use a crate if you specify that your dog is crate-trained and uses a crate in your home.
11. You agree that if you instruct Dalavon Doggy Daycare to exercise your dog off the lead you accept full liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of your dog being off the lead. In the event that your dog attacks a person or a dog, or in the event that he/she is involved in a fight with another dog/person causing any damage or injury, you agree to be responsible for any losses incurred including payment of veterinary fees or any medical treatment required. Dogs will only be walked off lead with written consent from the owner unless in a secure area, and never during the dogs first stay with us. Please provide secure collars with the appropriate legal tag for all visits.
12. You will present the dog for boarding in a clean and groomed condition and with up to date vaccinations, de-flea and anti-worming treatments. Dalavon Doggy Daycare does not insist on the Kennel Cough vaccination, but highly recommends it.
13. You will need to supply the necessary dog food for the duration of the stay.
14. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you in the event of an emergency. However, Dalavon Doggy Daycare reserves the right to make decisions regarding your dog’s health provided it is always acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. If your dog becomes unwell, has an accident or injures himself/herself or seems to be in any type of pain, we might need to take him/her to a veterinary surgeon, and you agree to be responsible for payment of all the veterinarian fees incurred.
16. Unforeseen Purchases.
In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client – i.e. pet food or other necessary items that contribute to the health and wellbeing of your pet, Dalavon Doggy Daycare will purchase these, retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
Dalavon Doggy Daycare has valid public liability insurance.
All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
Dalavon Doggy Daycare will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result. Under no circumstances will Dalavon Doggy Daycare board any pet that has any form of active contagious illness. If a member of Dalavon Doggy Daycare is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the client’s pet(s), the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
19. Aggressive Animals.
Dalavon Doggy Daycare will not accept aggressive, unruly or untrained dogs. The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to, medical care, legal fees, etc.) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal. The client agrees that on registering their dog(s), they have represented that the dog(s) have not shown aggression or caused harm, or threatening behaviour to any individual and/or any pet(s), and the client agrees to contact the provider as soon as possible if any of these behavioural changes presents itself or if it has the potential to cause harm to any individual or pet(s).
20. If the client’s dog(s), whilst being boarded shows aggressive tendencies towards a member of Dalavon Doggy Daycare, or should its behaviour become unacceptable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the client agrees that he/she be placed either with the emergency contact or in a boarding kennel, until the client returns, and this will be subject to a transfer charge, and the client shall be responsible for the Kennel Fees.
No dog registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 will be accepted for home boarding, or any other dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs and/or people. Dog hybrids registered under the Dangerous Wild Animal Act 1976 (e.g. Wolf Hybrids) will not be accepted for home boarding. We also do NOT take un-neutered male dogs over 1 year old.
Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information.
All your information will be kept private and confidential.
Dalavon Doggy Daycare shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond their reasonable control.